Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Personal - Suits for the Theme #61

Hi Blog,

Today is 22/2/22! Honestly, I will want to go for a jog and cleared some trisuit theme... But I got a headache since morning... So I didn't jog and rest early after having dinner.

I guessed this trisuit theme by the sofa, is the spot where I am in dilemma between going out or staying at home.
I guess from time to time, I need a break. If you have missed my previous theme #60 you can click here or view the overall of my collection.

Oh my, I checked the date, I took these during 2020! LOL! Hahahah. Oh well, make no difference for me as I still look untoned as usual.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog