Thursday, September 30, 2021

Blog - September Update

Hi Blog,

Hmm... Too many things happened in my life... Some which I can't control or have any saying over, but others took it as I am just finding excuses; to further open the wound and misunderstanding, they just quoted, "If you are sincere, you will find or make time for it." or " you manage your own life between work, family and personal time; no one controls your time besides yourself..."

Oh Yeah, welcome to my Sep update.
Honestly... it was suffocating... Like do they even know what I had to go through? Like meet up, we might had arranged but inconvenience just happened or my availability doesn't match yours. Anyway, I am kind of give up if that was what they think. A lot of negative energy these days...

2nd Sep 2021 - Just feeling emotionless and demotivated again... I don't feel like doing anything... TOTALLY zero mood... So dark... so meh...

3rd Sep 2021 - Okay, done with demotivation and toxic, dressed and moved on. No more time for those anymore. They want to think that ways, it is them. The more I explain, the more misunderstanding may create. Even after I explained, they won't see the whole picture than pointing fingers.

4th Sep 2021 - The Southern Ridges
(Click here to read more)

5th Sep 2021 - Ulu Ride
(Click here to read more)

6th Sep 2021 - Just spent some money and thanks ZQ for helping to setup the new shade net for my Nepenthes corner. And if viewed under my black... It is crazy LOL! But at least, my plants and little creatures love it.

7th Sep 2021 - It had been a while since I sat outside my campus and reflected my school time. Seeing many young students walking out from the campus, I could see the nerdy me trying hard to pay and my best to learn. So nostalgic and how I wish I can study again.

8th Sep 2021 - Wow! Today spotted a sunhalo! Beautiful rainbow halo and time to get creative!

9th Sep 2021 - Trisuit Theme #51
(Click here to read more)

11th Sep 2021 - It had been a year already? Time flies. Happy Birthday M.

12th Sep 2021 - Anyone Around
(Click here to read more)

13th Sep 2021 - Bought a fogger for preparation of my incoming dream plant which requires a drop of temperature and high humidity. It seemed like it is working :) Slight drop and high humidity! I should get ready for my dream nep!

15th Sep 2021 - have being Lazy these days, lets go for a Good jog! Take one picture and leave everything at home, just keep jogging.

16th Sep 2021 - Rainy Lazarus
(Click here to read more)

17th Sep 2021 - A lost zombified fly just bumped to me without much awareness of surrounding. Hope it will survive or pass peacefully.

18th Sep 2021 - To Hampstead
(Click here to read more)

18th Sep 2021 - Wow! Another round of Sun Halo spotted today! Two Halo on the same month? Thanks Mdm O texted me about it! I can make a proper halo shot for myself in the open!

19th Sep 2021 - This one Nep truncata x edwardsiana, My dream cross ever (dreaming of this and edwardsiana was cited as one of the threatened species) since 15+ years ago when I started nepenthes collection; And it is limited and difficult to bring in to Singapore. It marks the end of my collection thirst unless some of plants decided to leave me.

22nd Sep 2021 - Long time never wears my white suit out for hiking or jogging. Really missed the white feeling. Trying to find a new suit theme and am glad I found some :D

23rd Sep 2021 - Took a long break and finally got to return for a good swim. Even though I swim slow... while there was this one dude who swam 3x continuous laps like a dolphin which I wish I could. At least, I tried. I can only swim 3x better in 'weak-pool'.

25th Sep 2021 - Bukit Brown Cemetery II
(Click here to read more)

26th Sep 2021 - Bought some daiso stuff to mount my ant ferns and shingle plant. I just love weird plants!

29th Sep 2021 - Trisuit Theme #52
(Click here to read more)

30th Sep 2021 - Even though it was raining, but that didn't stop me from going for a swim. I swim because I love swimming and not to slim down (as I won't slim down for swmming and fat fat fat).


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog