Sunday, November 15, 2020

Hiking - Hike to Food Challenge

Good Morning Blog,

Today I struggled a bit on whether I should go for the hike or sleep more? Today afternoon I had accepted the food challenge from M (she stays at North), so I forced myself to dress up and...

Start my hiking trip.

Kick start my laziness engine.

I wonder... what will M think of later...

Okay! Wear the sticky mask and start hiking

I guess I won't need to make a trisuit theme

Looked like the weather was good and based on the weather report, there was rain at the South of SG so going up to North will be ideal!
Having a direction and aim will motivate my hiking experience

Got flowers to cheer my mood
and at least I can't remove my mask for now. Sticky and NOPE!

Hiking alone allows me to think of matters...

Thinking of giving up... nope!
Since I had already started, I will not think of back up and continue walking.
Ah! It has been a while since I stepped across this bridge
Then let's take pictures here. hmmm... I should adjust the camera position to a higher ground
Close to eye-level perhaps? LOL! hahaha
Upper Selatar. Ahh... Missed this place. I guess I will visit here again.

Today I had a plan so I had to leave you here.

This long path made me think a lot on my preparation for our zoom sharing session.

Beautiful sky gave me a lot of inspiration and reminded me to come back here for a hike

And visited this secret path

Just happened to have some people fishing and I shall not disturb them. But this place reminded me of what I saw online recently.
Someone posted this FB video on a hiking group of showing one confident dude did a jungle dance at the opposite bank of the river. From the FB comments, less negative comment. With such great physique comes with great positivity; fat like me can never get. Hahaha

Anyway back to my hiking path to Ulu Sembawang PC

My second time walking on this path. It is a very quiet path, especially at night.

Quiet and peaceful, it is a good pavement.
The wood here is thick and wild, which is good,

oooooo! Mr Sun woke up and working already.

Hi Mr Sun, Sorry that I didn't greet you before I started my hike.
Beside this ulu Sembawang PC is an army training ground, I want to explore the route inside but I might not want to get caught.

Almost reaching Woodland sooner

At least, most of my journey was sheltered.

It was a good hike
And I could hear Miss Sky was preparing to wash the ground, and she wanted me to speed up.
Suddenly, Miss Sky rained and I had to run to M's block and thanks goodness, she spared me from getting wet. At M's house, we started our Sushi challenge!

M prepared more of the ingredients and I tried to cook my tamago.

My first time using induction cook to cook my Tamago, and it was amazing!
It turned out our sushi was good :) What a therapeutic experience!
After our therapeutic sushi making, M wanted to go to Sembawang hotspring.

A picture with M. Smile!

Miss Sky had not finished washing the ground and still continued to wash; she helped to wash away the crowd too.
But that doesn't stop some hotspring-fans for visiting this place!

Soaking your feet in warm water, plus cool weather is a wonderful feeling!

We should eat our sushi here or...

During the usual day, this area will be the most POPULAR spot and the place where emits the aroma of half-cooked eggs.
I will visit this place again and will do a proper enjoyment like soaking my feet and taste some half-cooked eggs!

After my dinner treat to M, M asked me to go home and rest. Honestly, I was tired and got ready for tomorrow work.
It seemed like I will do another food challenge with M again. :) and Thanks M for not judging me in trisuit attire.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog