Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Swimming - November Swim

Hi Blog,


We were going to the end of the year when it started to get stormy. I hoped Mr Sun and Miss Sky give me some chance to swim for a while.

5th Nov 2020 - Despite unpleasant experience in the morning, I just let convert my negativeness to swimming laps! but ended up... I only swam less than ten because my eyes hurt...
11th Nov 2020 - After today swim, I had decided to visit doctor to check my right eye. Somehow eye sore...
25th Nov 2020 - Wear white throughout my November swim and also marked the last swimming day for November. At least, my eyes aren't sore from the chlorine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog