Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Jogging - November Jog

Hi Blog,


Raining raining raining. I can't jog that often... but in fact, the truth was... I got rather tired these days but I will push myself to go for a short jog. Hope you will give me some support spiritually.

6th Nov 2020 - Finally got a chance to go for a jog and my weight nearly broken the pillar. Hahaha!
12th Nov 2020 - As promised to go for a jog with Alv, motivate him to jog. I must say he had jogged well; hope he continued to jog on his own.
24th Nov 2020 - Just realised that the evening set earlier these few months. So I can't jog at ease, if I do that... I might be stuck in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog