Thursday, November 19, 2020

Personal - MHW Friends Meetup

Hi Blog,

Today will be a special one. My first time meeting a group of people whom I only know them by their voices and virtually. They are my gaming friends - Monster Hunter World friends. We had been playing MHW on PS4 for these few months, especially during covid situation. I used to play this game with XY and his friends, but I felt that I was a drag to their squad... until ZA (my ex-student) introduced me to this active and helpful squad, then I had been playing with them ever since. For now, MHW had come to its endgame, they decided to gather for a lunching session.
We were not supposed to gather in a larger group, but gave us a short moment for a group shot. I have to hide the another two group shots (here and here, please don't get us into troubles... It was a rare occasion) so that our pictures will not appear anywhere else.
After a short lunching catch up, we separated ourselves for their personal duties/work. I decided to hang around with Rf, Hf, D, Mv and ZA to a special building rooftop to chill.

Ahh! Yes. this is ZA (my ex-student) and now he has become an adult. Thanks for introducing me to your MHW squad. Time flies.
Amazing view at here! Can see the North side of SG!
Below are photos taken by Rf and Hf. They are kind enough to make us a moment-model. Honestly, we had fun and I enjoyed to be a one-time model which I wish I can be.

While waiting, I tried to learn from Mv on how to do a live streaming and glad he was open to share.
Hf was getting ready and checking whatever he had taken.
ZA was impressed and satisfied with the result by Hf's lens.
WoW! Impressive. How I wished if I am anywhere near ZA's handsomeness to look good.
Masked or without? Love the overall colour - very gentle and warm.
Looking out and wondering is there a space out there.
Candid shot maybe work well for me
Or face camera and do a cheesy expression
For me, I will like a shot without me looking at the camera and looking away - Just me together the scene.
Something like this.
Candid yes XD
Haha... Too bad I am not photogenetic enough. Just smile along.
Look short here. Hahaha. Fail!
Just a plain looking untoned uncle. Hahaha
Conclude - I will look better candid. Haha
Doing my own things
Like investigate my surrounding
Or digging my nostrils. Haha
Checking and discussing what to do here
On top of the rooftop, it is a perfect for photos, any type of photos. Like me pretending doing taiji. Haha
Old uncle doing some taiji move.
Or doing a swing kick
Getting there...
And Failed KICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha!
See! Cannot compare the awesome kick with ZA. Haha. Epic killer move!
After today meet-up. Rf passed me her spare ipad and encouraged me to keep on drawing. Aww thanks Rf. I will have to get the pen first and maybe it will kick-start my cold engine. :D
Overall, taking photos here was an awesome experience, maybe I will try one in my spidey suit. It should be epic! (If I slim down) Hahaha...

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog