Saturday, October 31, 2020

Blog - October Update

Hi Blog,


It is OCTOBER! Time flies! You have been accompanying me for years and thanks for shining the days and nights in my life. I could remember there was a moment when I decided not to blog anymore... deep in my heart, I really really missed it a lot. :) So I continue blogging. Hope you will like it.

Updated until 27th Oct
(Click here to read more)
Updated until 28th Oct
(Click here to read more)

There are my daily update for October below.

1st Oct 2020 - The mid Autumn fell on the 1st of Oct and based on history, it is one of the most yellowish moon through the year.
2nd Oct 2020 - Today was the P6 PSLE day. I was tasked to ensure no cheating when they visited the toilet. What a long hour of sitting there, butthurt. Hahaha. two hours and can't fall asleep... I started to become yawnbie! Non-stop yawning!
3rd Oct 2020 - AD asked me for help to bring him and
his China friend, SL, to Singapore highest perk. (to think about it, it is a
shame to admit it is the highest peak in SG) Oh well, at least,
he can bring his wife and daughter to Bukit Timah one day.
4th Oct 2020 - A stressful video project these days
(Click here to read more)
6th Oct 2020 - Trisuit theme #41 at the carpark completed!
(Click here to read more)
9th Oct 2020 - Sometime we have to learn to accept and forgive someone who doesn't know what they are doing. Definitely not just towards people who are mentally challenged, but towards 'normal' people who do not know their insensitive action which affect people around them. So whenever we are mentally sane, we have to be thankful that we are blessed and in return, to bless those who aren't.
10th Oct 2020 - Usually Saturday is my workout day but today, I had a list of errands to clear and I decided to clear it all! And I set a Transfer-bus-fare Challenge. In Singapore Public transportation, they made this wonderful system which charges accordingly to distance travel from Point A to Point B. (example, if you start from Point A and you need to interchange two buses to get to Point B, the total fee will be $2.50. Instead of charging you for riding for two bus fare, they charge you by distance, so it ends up, you only need to pay $1.80 as long as you used the same tapcard within certain time frame.) Looking through my errands, First, I have to go ICA for collection of my mother's lost NRIC, then Bugis for my favourite bubble tea, then to Toa payoh for photocopying, then meeting my aunties to pass her the copies, then back home. So I decided to travel by buses; I counted that I need to take six buses and total fare on that day was $2.60! Hahaha!
11th Oct 2020 - Sembawang Hot Spring Park Visit
(Click here to read more)
14th Oct 2020 - Wow! This seller really sent me the Bical through mail even without me paying her in advance. What a trust and risk she had made. Thank you for trusting me and I will get more from you again. Yes! We should learn to deal every single transaction with trust and trust is more valuable than money value.
15th Oct 2020 - Trisuit theme #42 on the bridge
(Click here to read more)
16th Oct 2020 - Looking at my glasses... My vision is getting bad and how I wish I have the money to make a new one asap... Sigh... Need to save up for fixing my house air con... I guess I will endure a bit...
17th Oct 2020 - Today morning was my first time bringing a group of aunties and uncles for a short hike at Thomson Nature Park. It seemed like it may seem easy for me, but for them, it is a challenging trek to cover - stairs and slopes. To remind myself, to treasure the time when we can do it easily because we won't know when we cannot do a simple task anymore which can be demoralising.
18th Oct 2020 - (Thanks Rf for the pictures) These few months and days, I had been actively playing a PS4 game named Monster Hunter World. Thanks XY to carry me along and ZA for introducing me to a friendly and wonderful squad. MHW had come to its last update and meaning, most content will be an End-game, This screenshot were a group photo of us in our Buff layer armor - my first in-game group photo and in my dream physique which I can only dream of. I will write a post about my MHW journey. My joy and frustration with this game.
18th Oct 2020 - Thanks M for treating dinner. So paiseh for you to treat again. Not cheap though. Great time to spend with and hope your business will start well after my help. :) In the pictures, we happened to meet up one of my sister's friend who opened a vegetarian Nyonya restaurant. Great food and will visit the restaurant again.
19th~22nd Oct 2020 - Four days cycling with Waifu
21st Oct 2020 - Despite cycling continuous, I still tried to meet up with my friends to arrange for a 2021 bday card making for our younger friends. I was dead tired on the bus home... Barely open my eyes...
23rd Oct 2020 - Back to work, and non-stop working and meetings after work... So dxxm tired...Am I in the dreamland... when I stared at the light.
25th Oct 2020 - I took a Saturday to rest myself and Sunday, Cycled to East to visit my Ex-school parents, students and friends. From Early noon until evening, what a nice way to spend time.
26th Oct 2020 - Hahaha... Didn't know that my black shade can become a place for this pigeon to view the world. Thanks for visiting and welcome you again.
28th Oct 2020 - today one staff told me that they want to recycle and promote saving water in action. I told them, what about if I collect the water after washing my rice for gardening. So I snapped an image of doing so.
29th Oct 2020 - I have been wondering... It was about the end of 2020... two more months to 2021... What had happened this year... Time flies... Don't you agree?
30th Oct 2020 - (Thanks Rf for the pictures) A snap of my MHW squad family. These few months I had been into this game and yes, all good will come to the end especially during the pandemic. Last update from Capcom for this game and everyone (almost) got the end-game equipment and armor. Great memories together.
31st Oct 2020 - Mini Halloween Night celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog