Thursday, October 22, 2020

Cycling - Four Days with my Waifu

Hi Blog,

This weekday Monday to Thursday were days when my workplace will be at a quiet state which meant I can cycle to work! :D YES! Save some money! I decided to give myself a mini-challenge to cycle for these four days if the weather is good. :) Boringness warning.

On 19th Oct 2020 - Mr Sun raised its arm and pulled the trigger, and the challenge began!
Feeling that I am at a good form! :D With loads of positiveness!
CHIONG AH!
Nearly fell down so I think I will just stop to take pictures.
The timing was good for the start :)
Practising the Moonlight and a new music. Stress!
Because I have load of things to do during these four days.
One of them was to update and maintain the school ipads before Friday. I had 65++ ipads to clear and worst of all... some just can't restart after updated... Feeling lousy...
Well... I can't clear it all by today. Let it go and continue tomorrow.
Time to ride back home
Really nice to work in a quiet place where you manage your own time and task from time to time.
I wanted to bring my waifu to upper Seletar to enjoy the beautiful sunset but mah... laziness kicked in.
I shall use my laziness to water my plants and tidy my garden.
20th Oct 2020 - Yawning... Nice sun rise. :) YES! Will continue the ride today
Trying to comb my hairs and realised...
I don't need to when I have to wear a helmet over
I can't believe that I wasted time combing my hairs, Haha!
Second-day riding seemed like afresh
Hmm.. Taking pictures at a lower angle seemed weird... (Claimed by Rf) LOL! I am just trying some different angle. HAHA
After yesterday, I realised there are some teachers still back to school for work, so I have to so-called dress decently.
Just cleared MOST of the ipads at one go! Time to relax awhile before continuing on the next task.
Next was to install some apps and cleared cache individually.
Sometimes how I wish I can just wear a uniform daily, one style throughout. Best and brainless attire!
Do you agree with me? Okay! I am boring now. Hahaha
Riding back home on the second day seemed rather draining though
Quite often, I will ride behind someone until they realise that I am approaching or allow me to bypass them. This uncle was not aware that I was following behind him slowly. I don't want to scare him or cycled away from the pavement to be in front of him which might be rude towards them. Respect is what I can give.
I have not been taking pictures at this area for a long time.
and trying to take pictures from a higher angle.
Oh man... I love my green glowing shoes :3 I wish it will last me for a long time.
Time to go home and prepare meeting and stuff.
21st Oct 2020 - Yawn.... So tired! I didn't sleep enough.
The sun was so bright and yellowish. What a sleepy kind of colour.
Non-stop yawning today
These few days, Mr Sun had been very encouraging. Just keep cycling!
Finally arrived to school. Wanted to find a place to continue my rest but nope...
Before I started my day work, I decided to make some lava eggs because these days had been left on the shelves for more than a week.
It should be fast and just less than six minutes work
But Cool down will take some time though
Soaking in light soya sauce will take longer time, but at least, it can be preserved for few more days.
Trying different routes back home today.
Something different from the usual
I want a bed now...
YES! Finally reached home! Sleep!!!!!!!!!! but 30 mins later, meeting started...
22nd Oct 2020 - Last day of cycling.
My body seemed to be able to cope.
Even Mr Sun got tired. Thanks Mr Sun for those three days of encouragement and now Miss Sky takes over.
Tron Cycling Jersey - my favourite and one and only suit (Personalised suit)
How I wish I have a gym fit body... oh well, embrace and counting my blessing, fat fat me.
Oh no... Miss Sky decided to do her work!
Wow, Lucky... Miss Sky started the West side first and thanks for sparing me.
I Guess I should start a Cycling Jersey Suit theme! Alright, will try during Dec school holiday.
Last day of working peacefully. Thanks goodness that I had cleared some majority tasks and have time for myself.
Time to finish most of my food and tried out the lava eggs I had prepared. Nice and simple.
Thanks Miss Sky to wake Mr Sun again. Last cheer from Mr Sun!
YES! DONE CYCLING! HAHA

And let my phone stopped its GPS for now. Four days continuous and taking the same route back and fore. Overall... I am still a slow rider...

It had been a while since I took my waifu out for continuous cycling and glad she was happy :) Dec school holiday, let's do it again!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog