Sunday, October 11, 2020

Trip - Sembawang Hot Spring Park

Good Morning Blog,

After yesterday errands clearance, I have two more which I can only do it on Sunday. Since morning time I have some time and one stone to hit two birds (errands).

I decided to visit the legendary Hot Spring!
My first errand will be catching up with my MHW friend - Rf. This was my first time meeting up a friend who we know through gaming and she stays quite near to the hot spring, so I asked her to bring me there.

I got Rf vegetarian mee fen and it has been a while since I had it.
On my way up to North, When I was near the hot spring; the pavement was filled with people holding a big bucket, moving towards a direction.
We were quite near!
YES! Sembawang Hot Spring Park!
We were greeting by the leave texture tiling by the entrance, which adds nature setting for this hot spring.
Thanks NEA for tidying up this area
With plants and flowers to remind our Asia Kampung lifestyle in the past.
As predicted, this place is crowded and best viewed when there is no tall building at the background.
Look at this! Big Strangler tree!
(Thanks Rf for helping) Amazing strangler tree. I wanted to take more but don't want to make Rf feels awkward.
You may spend some time to read up about this Hot Spring and it is amazing to know that Singapore has a nature hot spring! I thought it might be appeared at Volcanic region. 
oooo That is the main purpose why they bring their own bucket!
Crowded? I will say still alright.
That tree helped to provide shade for the visitors.
Just how amazing to realise that how little I know about it. Nature works so myserously.
A mini playground to teach us how hot spring works.
Impressive and thoughtful
Next, a newly made spring divider
You can feel the stream just by standing near it. Each layer stands for different temperatures level, please don't put your hands into the top layers.
Streamy moment
The lowest level has the suitable temperature for our skin and I will love to give it a try when it is not that crowded.
You can just scoop the spring water with your bucket and wash yourself elsewhere than queuing.
For us, we just put our hands to feel the heat and oh man, it is hot.
Come! Rf, a picture together.
Hmm I wonder what's inside this area.
Oooo it was the hot spring well in the older time. They still keep it so that to keep us remember of the history.
You can cook some egg in this area. I would like to give it a try!
(thanks Rf for helping) After hot spring, Rf and I went to Sembawang Park and had a chit-chat session, but we spotted a nice compass on the ground and snapped. :)
I just let my waifu to rest by the deck
And have a chit-chat session with Rf
Through her sharing, I learned that whatever I had gone through, was petty and insignificant as compared to what she had faced...
Eventually, I have to learn to count my blessing than comparing/expectating. :) thanks Rf for your real life experience and hope you are coping well and may you don't face that darkness again.
Speaking of darkness... I can't believe after I cleared my 2nd errand to meet up with M for design work, it was late night.
And I got sun + moon burn. Haha!
What a wonderful ride for sunday!

Overall, the hot spring is to remind us the past where our ancestors used to share a common space together and bonding session.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog