Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Swimming - October Swim

Hi Blog,

Singapore Covid19 situation seemed under control and hopefully the public pool will relieve some better timing for us to use. So this month, I will still swim at Safra as usual. :) Fat man swimming post again.


7th Oct 2020 - Just some random thought... What if I work as a life guard... So that I can swim more often. Then I think again, do they? Or maybe work as a swimming instructor? Great idea if I have the great body to.
14th Oct 2020 - Should I even start a swimming theme? haha Lagging of idea on how to take pictures at public pool, as too many restriction.
28th Oct 2020 - Managed to swim before the month ended. This time round, I managed to swim peacefully without anyone sharing the lane with me. That was great! I guess I am really running out of idea where to take pictures without anyone stomping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog