Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Jogging - June Jogging

Hi Blog,

Circuit Breaker was over and now moving to Phrase one. Hmmm... It seemed like the situation was getting better but still restrictive - wearing mask is a new norm. But for jogging, it is excusable for not wearing one.

So I will continue my jogging activity as usual
2nd Jun 2020 - Got a chance to jog with W. I have to treasure this moment jogging with W because he will be moving to a new place in the next few months. thanks W for jogging with me, hope your wife will jog in too.
5th Jun 2020 - Today jog was to force me to dress up and go for it. Once I started jogging, my tiredness and laziness just wore off. Feeling free like sitting the swing.
8th Jun 2020 - Lucky W asked me for jogging, if not, my laziness might kick in. Hahaha... motivation from one another is a great way to get our axx out.
10th Jun 2020 - S told me that he wanted to go for a quick jog. :) Despite I knew the rain is coming, but we still went for a jog and the rain came in when we had finished the session. Beautiful sunset and managed to spot a Whip snake in the wood. :) And thanks S for helping me to capture some shots which I don't get to capture if I jogged alone. :D
16th Jun 2020 - Wanted to jog but... It got rather... too sensitive and hard to jog. Might need to take a break from jogging.
22nd Jun 2020 - It seemed like I got better and went for a slow jog. I believe I will gt better with another week. Thanks W for in-need of jogging which motivated me.
30th Jun 2020 - Despite that I have not recovered but I still tried to jog to end my June jogging and completed one Trisuit Theme. As you see that there are not many interesting posts for June. Hope you don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog