Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Blog - June Overview

Hi Blog,

Looking back at my blogging life, I can't believe that I continue blogging. I feel happy that I have people dropping their encouragement and show supports in any way they can. With such supports which motivated me to be myself. I can't have everyone to like me for being nerdy and ugly, but I only live once, I should live it whatever I can. Thank you to my readers and supporters, hope to read more of your comments on my posts which will make a great difference and motivation in me.

New approach for my Overview post. I will pick one of my favourite pictures from May posts and make into my first blog image representation.
1st Jun 2020 -
Trisuit theme #35
6th Jun 2020 -
After Rained
7th Jun 2020 -
With my Childhood Friends
14th Jun 2020 -
Mt Imbiah Nature Trail
.
30th Jun 2020 -
Trisuit theme #36
June
Jogging
.
June
Randomness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog