Friday, May 29, 2020

Jogging - May Jogging

Hi Blog,

May has come, May be the last month for CB mode and going toward lesser CB after. SG is coping well I must say, hope other countries will be better sooner too. May jogging during CB may be more often than other months (hopefully no rain and overcome my laziness), May the Force be with me.

Raining seemed more often this month
6th May 2020 - Went for a slow jog, today was kind of force myself, but at least, I did something.
7th May 2020 - Had an early jog today. I supposed to go for morning hike but I could not sleep through the night until 5am. That's bad. Tired but I still go for a short jog. :) Slow but at least I did something.

11th May 2020 - Despite the sky seemed like it is going to rain sooner and my body was in low energy mode... I still went for a slow slow jog. Fat is me and I am fat. Oh well... Jogging is to manage my fatness from getting more... So have to keep on jogging.
12th May 2020 - Yesterday jogging was draggy but today I tried my best to jog full hearty, slow but with content. :)
27th May 2020 - Finally got a chance to jog after almost two weeks break. W also asked me to jog with him and his wife. Great to see that he started to get serious in jogging. His jogging has improved as compared his initial jog with me. I guess he will become my jogging buddy on top of my swimming buddy.
29th May 2020 - W asked to jog and we jogged around MacRichite to find a jogging route for his wife. I have to make adjustment in my future jogging route if his wife joined us :) Great to have someone to join the jog.

2 comments:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog