Saturday, May 30, 2020

Personal - May Randomness

Hi Blog,


I wonder how many things I can write on my randomness? LOL besides having my lazy butt working from home. I have to be creative. XD

8th May 2020 - Finally, I had a chance to go back and work. I really missed the piano and today was the day when I said Goodbye to my favourite brown pant because of thigh rubbing which created crotch holes ... this pant had been with me like more than ten years already... All due to my fault for having a fat thigh, as most of my pants are like this... anyway... thank you to my favourite brown pant. You are my favourite and you are in my blog memory forever.
10th May 2020 - Had a simple order-in delivery for Mother's Day Celebration, they were quite disappointed on how the food but for me, we can't ask too much but to appreciate what we have. And besides celebrating, we also celebrated my brother's lunar birthday together. Happy birthday to my elder brother!
11th May 2020 - Feeling relax working at my workplace, early school holiday and peaceful while looking at my messy desk - but it didn't last long... when hiccups happened. Headache... Stressful.
15th May 2020 - Wanted to go for jogging, but raining lighting. The clouds formed like a millipede. So cute. :)
16th May 2020 - Now Bubble Tea stalls are able to operate during CB mode, I can't get any bubble tea but a good fruit juice. :) Good enough.
17th May 2020 - During this CB period, I want to spend some time onto something I can't do, but ended up... I spent quite sometime on MHW (PS4) because of its event quest. Required to form a team to gather materials and complete the quest successfully. I guessed... it is a short period of time, I will give it in. Played until late night... tiring...
18th May 2020 - Finally have a chance to trim my messy hair. Just like the grasses in the public, they grow so tall now. Haha. For me, I have to Keep it short and neat is my style. I am a nerd - SpiderNerd.
19th May 2020 - I went to Thomson Nature Park again for a quiet visit, you can click this post here to read about it. I just wanted to add in pictures of the plants and animals found over there but rain ended it shortly...
21st May 2020 - Warm weather and work from home these days, my joints tend to get sweaty and damp my floor. So wipe it with towels will help out.
27th May 2020 - Finally got a chance to taste our local favourite and popular drink - bubble tea! Due to Circuit Breaker mode in SG, bubble tea stalls need to close down. After nearly a month, some bubble tea stalls are allowed to operate. To feed our crave over Bubble tea, G treated us bubble teas! :D YIPPEE!!! Satisfying!
27th May 2020 - During CB, need to work from home. Finally, we got to go back to work as usual. The first thing I missed, is this. :) Lucky, my muscle memory does not faded :)
29th May 2020 - Goodbye Mr T and enjoy your retirement days :) Nice working with you. Thank you for being a patience and hardworking person whom I can learn and inspire from.
30th May 2020 - Great to hang out with my friends, it is a Partyhouse app. We can use that to play games together but ended up, we just chit-chatted to catch up with one another. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog