Sunday, May 3, 2020

Personal - Suits to the Theme #33

Hi Blog,

Since CB mode, most of my meeting is postponed for further notification and work from home. I will be able to go for jogging more often but honestly... I am running out of theme (places to take pictures) already... Anyway, I hope you will like the trisuit theme which I have gathered. If you have missed out the previous one, you may click here #32 or check out the whole collection #suitheme



I guess, the number of days when I can wear a trisuit, is numbered. I just have to wear it whenever I can.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog