Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Personal - First Time

Hey Blog,

If you know me long enough and truly, I am the kind of person who tend to treat everything which I do as my first experience. Let's me explain.

My first time looking at bowling balls in another way. They looked like people with shocking expressions. Hahahah...
Even though I am not a good bowler, I tried ways and methods to understand bowling.
but in the end, it went into the gutter. hahaha!
When we restart ourselves in looking at things which we are already familarised with, we might able to see it in another different depth and perspective.

Even this empty tunnel gave me some moment to appreciate the art of lines. 
with my big butt.
Even food! I tasted spaghetti for many occasions but every time I will restart myself and taste spaghetti like as if it is my first time tasting it, so that I won't judge and totally appreciate the dish.

This spaghetti ordered near my house. :D what a joy to have western food nearby.
Even applying leaves, I know I have been doing it but everytime it is a refreshing experience for doing so. :) I feel so excited doing so. If those leaves included going oversea, it will be EXCITING!

Clearing leaves during December. Hopefully I can finish my work when I am back. 
Even meeting with anyone, I feel I should learn to know them like the first time but some of them just treat me like stranger. Well... I should not complain.... They don't even know my life or allow me to know their life happening.... I am used to be lonely.

I feel happy meeting some familiar faces again. 
Dress up and smile.
Wear my coverall again. :) I feel that I should decorate it with something.
AH! Food :D First time eating this! :D Yummy!
Meeting Jonathan who knows Justin (one of my army friends)
Making friends for the first time is a great experience!
Even trying out clothing. Yes... I will treat it as my first time - admiring and learn to like again.

yes! I know I am fat but I just wear it proudly.
Who doesnt have experience seeing an empty cabin? I do (imagine my first time)! And I got so excited that I moved from cabin to cabin, singing loudly plus dancing with the pole until the enxt station. Hahahah oops! there is a camera watching me!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!


It is a joy to treat everything as my first experience. I have a lot to learn everytime I think in that mindset, so that I won't be judgmental and be open minded :D

First time in the walk-in wardrobe 
But................... most people will think I am childish and naive.... well.... WHO CARES! that is me!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog