Monday, December 14, 2015

Swimming - Weekday Swimming

Hi Blog,

Today I decide to go for a swim with Alan, one of my ex-student and bro-level to Bishan swimming pool. I thought of sun tanning and relaxation. 

When I stepped into the pool, just look at this!

NO ONE SWIMMING!!!!!!
NO children around!!!!
The WHOLE POOL IS OUR!!!
beside the life guard
No more swimmer traffic!
No more salty feeling
Feeling absolutely alone!
Isn't it great!?
Let's selfie!
I should have brought my underwater camera!
Looking at the water rippers.... my mood will calm down
just lines. :3 
Fattie shot. okay... I know I am fat so what?
Hahaha It has been three years since Alan swam here
At least for you, blog you can see a slimmer person than fattie, right?
Sun bathing.......
Swimming during weekdays can avoid lesser crowd, but I will say it depends on timing. That day was 1 - 2pm. No much swimmer, they avoid strong sun.

Like this, I swam on Tuesday 5 - 6pm. Look at the crowd. 
still okay
Yes! Close up of my FAT!
But definitely don't swim during rainy season, You will regret. On Wednesday, (I swim  consecutively three-days; to be precised, I only manage to swim two weekdays)
When I reached there, it rained........
Selfie first
and smile. :)
I should have known it.
Well... It is a short post. Blog.

At least I will say I enjoy this three days even though the last day I don't get to swim; spoiled by rain. But I learn to accept whatever it comes. Everything happens for a reason.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog