Friday, December 18, 2015

Hiking - Hiking with Myself

Hi Blog,

Today I tried to force myself to do a simple scroll at MacRichie Reservoir. I am glad I did that.

Feeling relax
Sometimes it can be fun walking alone.
wearing my white trisuit
Walking alone in the wood; feeling great
Enjoy the scenery and green
My 2nd phone's last photo...
It dropped and cracked after this shot.
Maybe I am fat and my 2nd phone can't take it anymore.
Hi Bug!
Yoh Spider :)
Busy ants.
This one I won't miss
How I wish this mushroom will glow or be able to capture its glow if it glows. Hahaha
It is just a simple short post. I won't comment much but enjoy the scenery.


some random shot I managed to get

But the lighting made me expose my awkward part...
well.... I just have to be proud
Jeff

1 comment:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog