Saturday, December 5, 2015

Cycling - Force Myself

Good morning Blog,

After two days of break being a lazy pig at home, finally I forced myself lazy butt up on bed to cycle life. WAKE UP! PIG! GO AND CYCLE NOW!

back to my quiet place...
Hey Trees! Great to see you again.
me in my new jersey!
Start reading now. hahahah.. wasted too much time on seflie
Accompany with my water bottle
and my smelly shoes.
It was a short trip. Didn't get a chance to read it seriously... I guess I need to change another book.

Save this snail on the road. God bless it.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog