Sunday, September 20, 2015

Cycling - A long break

Hi Blog,

It has been four weeks, I have not cycled at all due to haze and projects! now my tummy is getting ROUNDER! well... Who cares anyway.....


Just look at my forced smile. Hahaha... whenever I go to my quiet place... I feel peaceful and lonely. (I am used to it) That is life I guess.

Well... I have no regret to be Honest, and on-the-ground. Since my Mrs-Right is constantly flying, hunting. I will only wish for the best for her. At time, the Volcano song will come into my mind too.


Anyway, I will live on in what I always want to do!


Looking at my tired sweaty legs - I know I need to continue to cycle :D FIGHTING!


Look how nerdy and plain looking I am! Hahahah... I don't care - I am who I am!


Thank you Spider for entertained me ")


I shall continue to do my reading.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog