Thursday, February 19, 2015

Personal - Happy Chinese New Year 2015 and OOTD

Happy New Year to Blog!

So many years have passed and at least I am still continue to treat you as my personal diary. Let's Cut the chase. This is Chinese New Year, usually I do my yearly ritual of drawing the zodiacs.


This is My tough idea of how I want my drawing to look like. So I am presenting My 2015 zodiac - Yang (sheep, goat or lam - there is news about confusing over the zodiac animal) 


Done! 7 hours of tiring work of putting the chinese word Fu (Happiness) in the sheep. New year new start, let's jump over! :)

My first day of CNY attire, I wear Pink with my sister as couple wear. :)
my 2nd day of CNY OOTD , Whale pattern shirt. Trying new style. :)
My 3rd day OOTD how? You like it?
4th Day of OOTD - just a thick black hoodie jacket
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog