Saturday, February 7, 2015

Cycling - Reconnection

Hey Blog

Today I try to wake up early to cycle but I drag here and there on my bed. Eventually I am still go to my quiet place and reconnect with nature, feeling is great!


I wear my black Spiderman jersey and read my book. There is a family passed by and their kid comments, "look! Daddy! Spiderman tshirt!" Haha he is cute :)


It has been a while since a long break. Love the quietness of this place. :3 Can selfie with no issue.


Do my Spiderman suit look nice? too bad the GoPro has zero battery life... -.-'''


Anyway most importantly is to reconnect again and did my prayer there, after cycling, washing my bike is a must especially Chinese New Year is coming up.


Yes it is kind of dirty so let's bath it! Have a good weekend. Blog

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog