Sunday, February 22, 2015

Food - Best Waffle in Singapore

Hi blog,

It has been a while Since I have posted anything about food but this one is worth to mention. It is about hot waffle. In Singapore bakery stall, the one which helps to draw hungry customers attention is the smell of waffle. 

When I traveled to Ipoh, I won't hesitate to buy one of the waffles because of their service. Why so special about it when everyone basically using the same recipe. Why I like it, is due to I can mix any favours at the price of one favouring. 

Usually those normal standard favours you can have, are blue berry, butter, peanut and chocolate. But what if you can mix it as whatever you like without charging you different price? That is when I start to like hot waffle. But now they don't do it anymore and I can't get back that feeling again... 



When until I passed by one of the bakery locate at Thomson Road portal code 300001. I have to mention this, because it brings back memories!


Thanks for the great sweet fragrance of the waffle and my hungry tummy which drew me toward that stall. I noticed some different in size (thickness) as compare to the rest of the waffles I have before. 


There are two award certificates which hang infront of their stall. Truly Certified!



Then after I placed my order, the boss applied a thick thick blue berry jam on my waffle. JUST CHECK IT OUT!


I tried to eat it and it turned out a lava of blue berry flow melted out from the hot waffle. It tasted heavenly. 

I don't believe what I had tasted so I came down again the next day, but this time it is another staff (new staff) who took my order but like how other bakery store, she applied the jam stingily. I didn't give up and only buy from the boss again in the next day.


I ordered the same thing from the boss while the new staff wasn't around. The thickness and amount of jam maintained. So I asked the boss, why he applied such thick jam which is different from the rest, and I like it :)

He replied, "more jam will taste better." Then he grinned. I grinned along too.


If I have a chance to pass by there, I will confirm order from him again except that lady staff...


Too bad I can't finish or eat this in a bus. Have to resist.

Update: Sadly... his stall had closed... No more...

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog