Monday, February 9, 2015

Personal - True Positive Influence

Hey Blog,

I am going to share with you something happen in my new workplace. 


About these two toilet switches in the staff room. When I started working in my new place, I noticed the toilet light switch will be switched on for the whole time even if it's not used, so every time after I used, I will help to switch it off to save electricity. 

After four weeks by maintaining such habit, I noticed that the switches will be off automatically after used. 


:) I feel so proud of myself for installing positive movement in my workplace. Thanks God's grace.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog