Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Personal - House Cleaning

Hey Blog,

Have you done your spring cleaning these few days? Well for me, my spring cleaning is just tidying up my things only or arranging. 

I had arranged and tided my clothings except my material slot, today I did my toy collection :)

Nothing much about it. I just want to show you my Zoids and random toy collection.

I gathered those two zoids and other random displays from other display corners
For my Chrome Zoids. Yes it is rare :3
Chris Redfield from Resident Evil and Sentinel from Matrix, Soon hopefully I can get Alien Queen
My Gilvader Set :3 WHITE!
One of my Proudest and most expensive collection of all times.
Light up Shelves and myself behind, If I have money I will put LED light inside
And the next display corner - my crystal zoids collection.

trying to make it clean and tidy
LIGHT UP!
I missed my other Zoids collection TT^TT

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog