Friday, December 6, 2013

Personal - Phone Casing Headache

Hi Blog,

Yawn... Phone casing... It's a headache...
Changing phone casing is such a troll. Sometime I have been wondering why don't the phone design inclusive of casing??? Well, in fact they did and casing is meant for personalized interests and additional benefits like extra protection from dropping, underwater casing, beautiful display of phone and prevention of dirt or water invasion.

Previously I bought life proof casing and it last me for quite sometime but not really "life"-time proof protection.  Here are some pictures I am going to share with you, Blog. Since it is between you and me, I took in the water. I really enjoy taking pictures in water without worrying my phone. I have so much fun.

I love the feeling in the water. So Quiet.
In the water is a totally new perspective.
Love underwater shot, it is like as if you take normally.
I noticed the corner of the casing is wearing off and the cover at the charging area broke (which I used super glue to secure it, miraculously it still work for me but I won't want to take the risk).

Water can't hurt you with LifeProof casing.
Life proof casing is certainly the best proof from dirt and water casing, and it comes with a price. Usually cheap prices below US$30 are imitations, middle range below US$80 maybe used or imitation product from china too! Above US$80, are confirmed original! Here is the eBay link you may want to buy life proof casing, but do check on the sellers' reputation on the buyers' feedbacks especially negative ones. And also check on the location of the sellers. If china then forget it! 

I remembered that I helped my pupils to purchase two life proof casings and it were below US$25. Let me tell you it can't protect you from water! Imitation products NOoooooooo!!!!!

Anyway, I need a replacement for my iPhone so I bought one which I thought is a water proof casing and it turned up, it was just a water resistance casing from eBay.

Lunatik brand!
It looked cool exteriorly and it weights heavier and bulgier due to its metal casing. I carried my phone in my hand for months, when I hold other iPhones, I feel their phones are weightless at all; credit to the effect of carrying heavier phone casing.

But eventually, after six months, I realized its screw getting rusty. If I continued to use that casing, there are highly possible I might not able to open up my casing again.... So I decide to give it away and Elvis, one of my students wanted it.

So I decided to get a new easily casing and I bought this casing. Plain, simple and nice :) white and stylist, light-weighted are the few reasons of getting that casing.

Then I got myself a UAG brand. haha
Nothing much to comment on this casing and it just looks cool, easily removable. I guess I will stick to this casing for awhile. Deep inside my mind, I still hope to get life proof casing again :) because it can stand upright without any support. 

My last shot in the pool.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog