Friday, December 27, 2013

App - TaDaa 3D Review

Hi Blog,

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google plus (if you want to use it) have their own unique communication networking site. Today there is one small community networking site, it is so unique, it works on the 3D effect of your smartphone can achieve. That is TaDaa 3D!



At first when I downloaded this app from AppStore, I thought it is just a simple photo editing which allow you easily blur out background; creating a depth in your picture. But I was wrong!

This app was created since ISO 7 was out from iPhone which tap on its rolling effect function which consume a lot of battery life... The effect is cool but we will be staring at it?

Okay! Let's get back to TaDaa 3D. Personally opinion, It is a hybrid of Instagram and tweeter plus tapping on the "rolling" function on your smartphone.  You can like, repost, follow, share, comment on the picture! 


70% looks like Instagram! :) I used Instagram often, how I wish Instagram can have such function but TaDaa is unique on its own so just stay where it is. 

The amazing function in TaDaa is editing picture. I am surprised it is free with that kind of editing tool which allows users to edit and create depth in their pictures!


You can use its 3D editor to mask (which is in green to select the highlighted object) or erase (to remove the unwanted selection). Simply use its "Detect Edges" function to speed up the process! You can also turn it off to detect your own edges. You can even zoom in for more detailed detection, like the picture below.
W

What's best, you can Undo the steps!!! Once you have done, highlight the edges of the object. You may proceed to next step to create the depth of field manually! 


You can adjust its level of blurness and next, you can adjust its colour, brightness and contrast, or add in filter if you want to.


After you save, they will move onto next step to ask you the mode of sharing. You can try TaDaa itself, Facebook usually, Twitter or Tumblr. So where is google plus anyway? Haha...


Type in your sharing/comment on your own picture then done! It will load to TaDaa or other networking communities.


Just to share with you, I edited this picture in hours because of the detail edge of the rope. Okay I know that I am crazy but this is one of my proudest work in TaDaa. You don't believe you can check it yourself on the effect and it is so awesome! 

Review score
Layout: 4/5 (just like Instagram, for a Instagram users like me, will have no problem using it)
Function: 4.5/5 (the editor function is awesome and very professional, but it will crack somehow. Still! TaDaa has backup function to backup your editing unless you changed another picture. )
User friendliness: 4/5 (like I said, like instagram and easy to edit picture)

WOW! 1:30am?! I better sleep now!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog