Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Blog - Merry Christmas :)

Merry Christmas Blog!

Thanks for being a reading pal for me for these period.
I don't have any present from anyone and can't afford a present for you too. 
All I can do is to post regularly :)

Just to share with you something interesting and some images shared by my friends in whatapps.



You may view this on your phone :) I doubt you want to try this on your computer screen! Hahaha


Great quote :)



I wonder why Santa has to be fat? Is he represents an icon of rich that is why he gives out gifts?


Bling bling butterfly. Frozen butterfly I believe.


How I wish I can build my very own snowman. I did once at snow city in Singapore and ended up look like a monk XD 

Hoo hoo! Merry Christmas!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog