Monday, December 23, 2013

Plants - Venus Fly Trap Diary - Overview Growth

Hi Blog,

Something about my vft growing pot.



Now the pot starts to show sign of life :) money and effort are not been wasted before their dormancy hit...


I bought a vft typical to try out how to manage its dormancy.

Dry dormancy is the only method which I can do in this kind of weather aka lazy man method, I heard it was a success for them.

Let's see how...

Oh ya! I dig out a well in the pot to see whether the water will spread throughout the whole pot and it does.


Nature is so interesting!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog