Thursday, December 19, 2013

Movie Review - Disney - Frozen

Hi Blog,

A great movie comes with Great storyline, Interesting concept and Impactful message. End of this year 2013, Disney Animation Studio came out an animation movie, Frozen and you can check out the true story and concept behind each characters.

Poster Credit to Disney
Here is the trailer for the movie


Here is my personal review of the movie Frozen.
This is a family orientated movie with predictable ending, as usual what Disney or fairy tales usually do. But Frozen has something which typical fairy tales don't have. A bit of spoilers but who cares? hahah

Frozen gives you another different perspective that how come a bad person turns into villain; which in fact, they are not bad at all. They just need someone to "melt" their coldness or fear toward the stereotype world, need a lot of warm and courage to do so. 

Elsa possess the  power of Ice. Ice woman!
Another one is that they promoted something different. Like typical fairy tales which the princesses fell in love with the princes in first sight and then happily ever after. WHAT CRAP CONCEPT/IDEA is that?! I never like fairy tales at all because of that stupid reason.... 

Some HANDSOME dude get ALL the girls... :(
 

BUT Frozen brings up that concept and doesn't follow that idea anymore. :D I enjoy how they build the relationship between a lonely character, Kristoff, plain looking and possess common man traits. The plain and sweet conversation between Anna and Kristoff during the journey attracted audience's attention. 

There is a hero in every man. Will the woman sees it?
Humorous is one important element to capture audience's interests. Funny, comic relief character will help to spice things up. Olaf plays one of the minority characters in the movie but the whole movie will be handicapped without it.

I am gotta tell him. LOL!

Three of them are embarked on a icy journey to find Princess Arendelle to stop the city from frozen.


Musics and songs are the one which I have to talk about. :D  How their musics carried you is just magical! Like as if you are riding on a roller coaster! After I left the cinema, there was one song struck inside my head. I don't know how to explain, I LOVE the part when she sang "Here I stand! Here I Stand!", you just listen to it. CLICK IT! LET your mind go!


Personal I love Elsa. So pretty and cold. :D Here is a drawing by Darren Geers. SO BEAUTIFULLY drawn. I LOVE HER!


Before I end everything, You can also check out the Easter eggs of Frozen, the movie sins of Frozen and Honest review of Frozen below. It is funny, go and check them out!!!


===================================================

Overall score for Frozen.
4.7/5 HIGHLY Recommended :) 

Jeff
I don't own any images and credit to whoever owns it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog