Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Music Video - A Man Who Knows Pain

Hi Blog,

Today I will post something for "Music video for Jeff's month". Sorry so not posting anything but I will try. 


The music for the moment is one of the Thai song by a Thai band group named, So Cool, Song title: "A Man who knows Pain". Despite of I don't know any Thai languages, but the music and story played in the scene hit me so hard, I tried to tell myself, not to cry, flip aside and cry a lot. Even though I don't have a long lasting smooth relationship but the lyrics in that song is OP. Simple and nice, the artist sang with feeling and heart. You simply can't find this in nowadays when youngsters claimed their songs are the best.

Music video is something worth to talk about. I realize that many Thai songs have installed short touching stories with the songs, this reminded me like Guang liang - Tong hua which hit the music industry for many months. You may take a look at its video and let me know how you feel about it.


For me, I feel like what I have drawn.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog