Thursday, January 18, 2024

Personal - Suits for the Theme #92

Hi Blog,

These days I foresee I will have a long post for January, so perhaps it was a great idea to share my completed trisuit theme which I had completed in 2022. It is better to release it than keep it for so long. 😂

Because it had been raining and dark weather, my plants did not grow well... Now looking back at it and comparing it to the present, they looked so well at the beginning. I could recall the hype over houseplants, is real and poisoning!
Honestly, if I were loaded, I would have a bigger garden and well well-known as an influencer to share my growing experience. For now, I will learn to be contented; besides... Who am I anyway... If I can make someone close and become a stranger, what kind of influencer I can be? Just a bad influencer or hate creator...


Thanked my plants for staying with me and some just died off, even though I am not that likable... Similar to my real life... Seemed promising but I am incapable of keeping it.

Sorry for sounding emotional... Because... It just reminded me of the fat (facts) that I am carrying... I am just not good enough. I doubt anyone is bothered about it too...

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog