Thursday, January 4, 2024

Personal - Swimming Theme #3

Hi Blog,

Yes! My #3 swimming trunk series! Usually, at this point, I will insert adjectives like "disgusting", "eyes-sore", or "untoned" to describe the things that I am sharing. This time I decided... Let's make a change for myself!

Standing in front of a mirror and embracing who I am, especially during those days when I snapped a picture of myself...
Because I know that compared to demi gods, I know that I can never appear as "desirable" as them but I should be comparing myself now and then; as it is the best version of me of that time. One day, I will grow old and get worse... At least, I tried to maintain my fitness such as swimming, Jogging, hiking etc and maintain my emotions to a neutral level. Anyway, I shall stop here and time to present myself (usually this part is where I will put nasty words to myself) in front of the mirror.


Raising my arm up in front of the mirror is because I went for a 10 IPL sessions and happy over the result! I will make a post about it, so prepare to be disgusted by the sight of unsightly underpit.

Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog