Friday, September 29, 2023

Blog - September Overview

Hi Blog,

Sorry that I didn't have any long posts to keep you updated I was setting up the 2nd Blog that focuses on my hiking and Urbex journeys with less of my stupid face and thought (discounted posts); and any personal related posts, I will keep it here. You can find my 2nd Blog here or the buttons above.

To my exclusive readers, thank you for your love and support; and I hope you will interact with me often by throwing some feedback on my posts.
So what do I have for September? It will be typical stuff that I do; nothing new or perhaps I will bring my waifu out more often if I am not hiking.


1st Sep 2023 - but for the start of the month, I was tasked to count the votes for the presidential election! This was my first time taking part in serving this national duty. It was exciting while counting but a lot of time, we were just idled around for other voting centres to finish and consolidate the number of votes. But for two days off, it was worth it!

3rd Sep 2023 - Time for 2 New Pairs of Shoes
(Click here to read more)

4th Sep 2023 - Since it was a week of school holiday, I decided to make myself a salad lunch for these days. It seemed like I could survive with this and would make it more colourful.

5th Sep 2023 - Trisuit Suit Theme #84
(Click here to read more)

6th Sep 2023 - Once again, it was our OM and AM's birthday so we had our celebration ritual; and thanked colleagues for allowing me to participate in such an event which I hadn't enjoyed since the beginning of my work life.

7th Sep 2023 - Many people think it is a school holiday and I should have nothing much to do; can't say they are wrong but there are matters to settle. Like this holiday, we decided to clear the store by clearing all the boxes. With the help from our desktop engineers to flatten the boxes, I needed to set an example to handle it myself rather than letting them handle it all by themselves. Instead of discarding the boxes as it is, I requested to flatten everything as much as we can (which they found troublesome) so I will need to sit through the whole process. Busy and troublesome but I know the cleaner or collector will be glad that these were flattened neatly rather than "throwing".

8th Sep 2023 - Friday already! Yes, it will be my swimming day. I tried to think through, what kind of trunk theme I can have here... Hmm...

9th Sep 2023 - Speaking of theme, I found that I am running out of ideas for poses. My typical standing pose is so boring, especially with my plain look and untoned body. Oh well, I understand it is a psychological issue due to the flooding of models on social media (they are just trying to show the good parts) I hope I can awake from it. Thanked ZN for inviting me to swim in the condo before I went to fix my costume for tomorrow.

10th Sep 2023 - SG Comic Con Prelude 2023 Cosplaying
(Click here to read more)

12th Sep 2023 - Lesser Sun Lazarus Island
(Click here to read more)

12th Sep 2023 - Ah. It was great to bump into my ex-student on public transportation and be able to recognize me. Time flies, they grow up and I got older... Remember my student, I am always here for my students.

15th Sep 2023 - Oh Yes! Got to swim again. I tried to do the return flip while swimming lapse... It was never easy and I failed to get the right timing.

17th Sep 2023 - Hey, my waifu. It's great to be able to bring you out for a ride. I should do it more often as my hiking is reducing too.

19th Sep 2023 - Trisuit Suit Theme #85
(Click here to read more)

20th Sep 2023 - Today was raining heavily and it got denser right after I left my workplace, I told myself that I should give it a shot. When I arrived, there was no lightning signal and no swimmer around! Even though it was closed I requested the lifeguard for allowance and he allowed! Yippee! The feeling of having the whole pool for myself was so amazing! Best of all... The water was so warm that it put a smile on my face.

21st Sep 2023 - Out of the blue, I decided to go for a very short swim at a public pool before I went for my next appointment. I guessed... If the bus hadn't been delayed and jammed, I would have had more time to swim. Oh well, there was no difference when the swimming area was narrow and limited to a good swim.

22nd Sep 2023 - My ex-workplace got a mid-autumn festival event. I returned there to give some support to the alumni group. Great to see Ed again, as he is a royal alumni supporter and was my first student batch. The reason for going back... was to find the fragments of the memories. Happy to say that some of them remain, familiar faces but inevitably, most of them were gone... Just like my urbex exploration... whatever it was that remained... is the only thing worth to be remembered.

25th Sep 2023 - FINALLY! I got a chance to jog! The evening started to turn dark earlier... I wondered if that is considered fall aka autumn or winter? I guess based on the other word for autumn is fall, so maybe they meant that? I don't know...

26th Sep 2023 - Today's swim was rather short but good. Why so? Because I continued to swim for a few lapses before I took a break. A good pat on my shoulder to remind myself to keep up a good swim.

27th Sep 2023 - While I was making a Children's Day video for the students in the upcoming week. I decided to add some funny surprises for the students with a mystery character - Spiderman; and took this chance to dress up as Spidey. I had trouble wearing it, especially the mask and the neck area... The neck area got loose... oh well, I just do whatever I can and if there is a photographer to snap for me, that would be great, as I couldn't see clearly... Overall, I think I am okay with it so far.

28th Sep 2023 - September was about to end sooner, so I needed to go for another short jog; two jogs in this month. I could feel my good thigh sore I did some workout at least.

29th Sep 2023 - Thanks Heaven it is FRIDAY! Went for a short swim and felt awesome as there were some things that I felt awakened. I can't believe that I feel so light and happy.

Oh my, my September posts were mostly my swimming activities. I guessed that it was because when I am doing something different from the norm, I will use my phone or camera to achieve the moments. Let's wait for my October post which I will publish by mid Oct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog