Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Personal - Lesser Sun Lazarus Island

Hi Blog,

Yes, as you have read, let's go to the island again! Why was I taking today? First of all, because I got off for serving as a counting officer during the President Election.

Today's weather seemed alright, I guessed.
Rather than staying at home to rot, let's spare some time enjoying what I like to do...

...to feel free at places where no one to judge.
Great to have a train station near my residential area and keep away from the crowds, especially during commuting times.
Doing stupid things on the train and... Might do more in future. 😅
Arrived! The familiar place. Hmm... A group of cyclists... It seemed like they would be sharing the island with me.
Time to go!
The sky started to turn...
...Gloomy... Should be alright. Actually, I had never experienced visiting the island when Mr. Sun was down. Since I was here, then let's do it!
Thanked ZN for agreeing to come along; I invited him without any expectations (so that he wouldn't be able to use the word 'Bojio' aka 'no invite or not even ask') since he was waiting for a new job.
With such weather, perhaps was a perfect suntan opportunity!
I was trying to capture an unstable wave but it seemed smooth from the video.
After a while, we were reaching the familiar place again!
Hmm... The ferry couldn't park here as there was some other ferry parked here too.
The cyclists started to drag their expensive bicycles to ST John Island.
Cloudy weather made me feel so sleepy.
A shot of The Way to Another Side
(Credit ZN) Since ZN was here, thank you for helping me to capture these photos which I always wanted.
Very strong wind and cloudy weather made this trip a special one for me.
It seemed like an Autumn season on the island, the leaves fall made a beautiful scene which I dreamed of experiencing.
You know what? There was no one on this beach!
Just look how peaceful and clean it is.
Time to set up the tent as usual.
Sit in and chill.
ZN had some injuries on his knuckles and knees, so salty water would only deal more pain to his wounds, so he just chilled inside my tent and I just took the mat outside.
Undressed and started to BBQ as the Sun started to appear.
Oh, wait! Forgot to take out one thing!
Which was my lotion and applied it on my fat body and returned to BBQ.
But the Sun was hiding behind the clouds.
Oh, man! Can't tan.
Time to soak myself in the chill water
But maybe I should walk around the beach to disgust the sea.
Love the softness of the sand and water running through my legs.
(Credit ZN) Will you come into the water with me?
(Credit ZN) I can dance here as there is no one around!
I guessed I better don't disturb ZN and let him stay in the tent.
Speaking of no one around...
Usually, there will be some boats will park in this lagoon but today, it was peaceful. 
When will Mr. Sun pop out?
Ah! Mr. Sun was out!
(Credit ZN) He snapped my pictures and tried to shame me on his phone with his GF. 😒 I know I am fat...
...untoned and shxtty... Yeah, I don't carry any single demi-god's gene in me... So judge whatever you can...
Anyway... I just walked away from the scenes... I know... I will get emotional if I sink too long in the abyss.
Honestly, who doesn't dream of having a confident body to be proud of...
I wish that I would... But I know my stupid face can't carry those demigods' body too. In reality... I am just a B-tier character.
Alright, I had to stop. It is not helping me... Or changing the fat that I carry. I should tell myself this, "I am not demi-gods like those models, I just want to love myself for who I am."
I love white and I got untoned aka daddy's body and I should learn to give myself some credit...
...Because I am trying my best to slow down its expansion. While carrying that negativity from the past, the journey to get here is not easy, the fact that I know I am fat, but I try to find ways to counter it rather than giving up. I know that I don't have wealth and have my inner issue of going to Church of Gym so this is good enough.
After some pet-talk with myself, I dressed and packed up everything because it was about to rain...
...but it seemed like a fake alarm. It was raining elsewhere so undressed again. Anyway, I need to learn to apply what I usually "preach" to other people, like asking them what if someone has the same situation as yours, how will you encourage that person? I guess I will encourage myself that I did well.
(Credit ZN) The funny thing was right after I had done pet-talked with myself, Mr. Sun started to brighten up the whole sky.
(Credit ZN) Looking back on those famous demi-gods actors especially when they were young like Johnny Depp, how do they look now?
(Credit ZN) Alright Alright. ZN, I saved your misery and thanked you for helping me with the pictures.
After a while, Mr. Sun was covered by a dark cloud.
I started to love this small shelter as it was windy here! If I don't have a tent anymore, here will be a spot for me.
Hmm... some stormy clouds somewhere on the East side of Singapore. (it meant my confidence can only last a while before it covered by clouds; but I know that I won't be affected by the inneral and external voices because...)
(...i won't be young forever. Sometimes, you might wonder why am I snapping pictures of myself so much?) Time to bath and prepare to leave the island.
Because I can't change my depressed past but I can treasure what is present; as my present is the best moments to live in...
(Credit ZN) ...knowing the journey I am taking or had walked, are/were not easy.
(Credit ZN) A good pat on my shoulder and tell myself that I am doing well, Jeff.
(Credit ZN) Time to leave the island and thank for the healing. 🙏🏼
A simple island turned out to become a self-healing trip to motivate myself. In fact, the purpose of going on an island trip is to heal myself, and I am glad that I did.

"Slowly Jeff. You will get better, just have the tan line as a reward even when the weather is cloudy. Mr. Sun just wanted you to know that it is always with you." - Mother Nature. "This is a great time to review how much time you invest in your creative talents. Mastery takes practice."

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog