Sunday, September 3, 2023

Product - Time for 2 New Pairs of Shoes

Hi Blog,

It is just a post about my new shoes. Boring, right? Yeah... My life is that boring.

Anyway, I decided to make a post for my shoes that went on many adventures together.
To my dear shoes, thank you for protecting and carrying me these years. I was really impressed by how lasting you were. I was looking for a new pair of shoes but... You become my baseline for my next shoes.

Check its condition now so I need to a new one.
I saw this video promotion in 2021 from Skechers and YES! I WANT ONE!
I bought the limited collaboration Skechers shoes and kept them until now. Hmm... two years of keeping... I hope it lasts!
Anti-Disaster Measures Hero Association Seal
Oooo! Free sticker and I pasted it on my laptop. I am a S-hxt class Hero! LOL!
I bought these Saitama-design shoes. I love the shape of the shoes.
The bottom part of the shoes. Hmm... based on experience... these shoes can't last long.
Love the tags but sadly, I will need to remove them eventually.
Love these small texts as the texture of the fabric.
Hi Saiatma! I snapped this picture because I know you will be gone after a few times of wear.
Love the mix of white and yellow, with the support of black. Balance design as compared to the rest of the shoes.
But... because I know Saitama Skechers shoes can't last long... and I love those shoes... So I need a second pair. So I bought one from VESSI. Why do I need a second pair?
Because of these. It claimed it is 100% water proof! I happened to see an ad about it with a discount!
Rin or shine adventure awaits. Looked like it was the kind of shoe for my activities.
Hahaha, Thanks for welcoming me to Dry Socks Club. I am still sceptical. Inside you get a QR code for a special discount (link) If you are planning to get a pair of new shoes, I can refer to you (hmmm... oh yeah... my blog is a closed blog... I doubt my exclusive readers will want...)
Anyway, back to the topic. I got myself a pair of black shoes which resemble my previous shoes.
Hmm... Yes! This one won't fall apart.
Simple and serves its purpose.
It seemed to fit tightly. I think I will love this one because I used to put powder into my shoes so such tightness might keep my foot powder inside longer.
I will wear these Skechers for outdoors or work. I will try to keep it clean.
Let's go on the journey together!
Which shoes do you like the most? I think I will look out for a pair of new shoes next year. Typically, I go for feeling whenever products I buy. These two shoes are like love-in-first-sight kinds.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog