Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Personal - Suits for the Theme #67

Hi Blog,

Didn't have any long post updates. Why not post a completed trisuit theme? Hahaha

I know it is boring content...
but... I treated it as a feeder post for upcoming long posts. About this #67 trisuit theme, there is this log standing there and no one bothers to take a look at it. I will make one post for it as a memory bank between both of us.


The log and me trisuit them completed. If you have missed out on the previous one #66 you can click here or check out the collection of my trisuit theme here.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog