Thursday, August 11, 2022

Personal - Suits for the Theme #66

Hi Blog,

It had been a while since I posted a trisuit theme. As I looked back, I had one completed theme but not well done though...

I guessed it is not easy by using my phone than camera
How I wish there is someone helps me to snap my theme. Haha 😂 wild wish and fat hope. Anyway here is my failed theme and will redo again.

Looked chaotic, right? Quite difficult to place it as it will slide off or take blurry pictures when it can't focus on timer mode.

If you had missed out the previous one, you can click here or check out all the themes I managed to make here.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog