Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Blog - New Banner Part Three

Hi Blog,

Suddenly I had a strong inspiring feeling while working on drawing.

I started to draw and done! XD Quick one!
Perhaps due to some changes in me... I decided to make a new banner for myself.

How I wished that I have slightly bigger eyes than my current, to express my emotions and confidence. Oh well... I can only dream and express it through my drawing.
Alright, done scanning! Time for photoshop to arrange them!
By the way, in case you missed my previous Banners, you can click here or read here which I will add some addition detail or thought towards my previous banners. Here are some of my previous banners in the past.

First Banner - Dark and Emo which expressed my emotional and dark phrases when I started blogging.
Second Banner - Trying my best to be positive and changed the word 'Fat' to 'Big'. Put in some colour to my banner and moving towards the light.
Third banner - No more fat or big, just a simple reminder for me on why I am writing a blog. Just a space for me and my blog.
Forth banner - Change different side to remind myself to turn to a new me.
Hope you will like the new banner which I had created. Thanks for all my readers (if there is anyone reading) for all your support. I feel appreciated. I will be better sooner.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog