Monday, August 31, 2020

Swimming - August Swimming

Hi Blog,

Phrase 2 made an impact on many people. Swimming at the public pool has become a tissue for me personally.

Thank you, Safra for making my swimming experience a good one.
5th Aug 2020 - Swimming in the short week, making me feel relax and thankful that I can still swim.
6th Aug 2020 - Today swim seemed lesser crowd. Perfect sun and tried my best to swim for a good 10 laps.
.
9th Aug 2020 - Today was SG National Day, wanted to go for a hike in the day but I got a few errands to settle. So happened when I helped my auntie and she stays at a condo. :D How will I resist a free swimming pool? XD
12th Aug 2020 - Today I tried to swim continuously for two laps + and I made it! :D Hopefully I Can make it longer. Today was a good swim!
.
19th Aug 2020 - Fat fat me again. Today I tried different colour to break the normal. At least, I can rotate my trunk too. DO you like this blue one? Sorry if I don't complement it well.
24th Aug 2020 - Today I forgot to take out my camera. Does it stop me from taking a picture of a fatso? It did, but I just gave my phone one chance to take and it turned out not blurry, which is good. Lucky the remote control still works.
31st Aug 2020 - Wow! I have become regular swimmer :D If I have a swimming pool in my residential area; I will confirm swim EVERY DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog