Saturday, April 16, 2016

Personal - Wear back

Hi Blog,

Recently I decided to wear back my brown pant again, as I really LOVE my brown pant so much! (january post) I tell myself, I will wear it if I am not meeting anyone or having any lesson.

feeling happy to wear it again.
Two months I have not wore this pant. Really missed it.
I got a replacement which is slightly loose than body-hugging. What do you think? Do you like it?

I feel that soon or later I will become fatter so this pant might last me for awhile...
Do you think it is better than my previous pant?
anyway if it is my previous brown pant or this new ones. as long as I feel comfortable in it.
Who has the right to judge?
Speaking about "wear back", I even went back on playing rubik cube and teach one of the pupils on how to play.

I spent some time to write down the algorithm (beginner level) hope he can learn well and enjoy playing it. 
I feel that it is a waste for throwing some things/memories away, when we had spent a lot of time together. If it is still wearable or useable, I should help to live it to the fullest.

Even my seriously blenched swimming trunk, (2015 October post), I am still wear it because it is still function-able.

from exterior, it looks okay..
No one will care a fatso much anyway.
I guess that is me, unless that item got seriously damaged, if not, it will stick with me as long as it could. I learn to treasure everything even some old memories....

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog