Sunday, April 17, 2016

Hiking - To Singapore Quarry Again

Hi Blog,

Today Sunday morning I decided to go for a hike, so I filled up the water in my newly bought water bag which I used it three times. When I woke up by my mother from my tied up bed, my whole living room was wet - the water bag was leaking!!!! 

I have no choice but to use it for the hike... so my mother put two plastic bags to avoid further leakage.
I will hike with it then travel to QueenTown centre to buy a new one... :(
Today hike, I decided to wear my first correctly-bought trisuit from eBay. (link) what do you think? You like?

I can't wear that bag - it is so wet.
my favourite shot of the day. :)
took a few times to get it right. 
sunny morning
The weather is so hot, I barely open my eyes.
oops... it makes no difference since I have Asian eyes.
I look so small on this platform
don't care... Just sun bathing on it.... zzzzzzzzz
okay.... I have to get up, some passerby are approaching.
after rifles range road, back to this cycling trail. Love how the trail turns into something new.

alone and quiet. Weird... No cyclists around...
WHERE IS EVERYONE!?
what a quiet place
too bad, I can't take the heat... it is too HOT!
Today I went for hiking, I have prepared my pokemon ball to capture some creatures.

capture some water droplets. LOL!
a beautiful butterfly
and a grasshopper!!!!
KAMEN RIDER!!!! TRANSFORM! okay... I am lame...
After the four hours walk, I took a bus down to Queenstown center, to Bonkers Link where I got my water bag.

at first, I told the boss where and how much will a bag cost, because mine is leaking.
He told me to exchange for a new one! WHAT? That is so kind of him! TT^TT
I appreciated what he did for me. 
Guys, if you want to get any hiking bags or accessories, do visit this humble shop at Queenstown center. This boss is a kind-hearted person. :)

thank you boss for such great service!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog