Saturday, April 9, 2016

Swimming - Only Weekend Swim for this Month

Hey Blog,

Today post will be a short one and plus one message for my friend, Sxxxxn. 

I checked through my calendar, I realised my schedule of this month is so packed only today Saturday I can smell the chlorine of public swimming pool, so I asked my swimming buddy - Wilson, to join me. We had a relax chat about life.

Long time I have not been sun tanning
So sorry I don't have washing abs....
okay still fat.... Hmmmm
I have no mood to swim to be honest, because I hate the feeling of losing a friend. Worst is losing a friend without a reason.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To think again... I realised my friend, Sxxxxn blocked me from Instagram and Line. Well, to think again... it is quite upset to lose a friend without a reason. All I can reflect upon - I am not a good friend to begin with but I appreciate all the words you had shared. Sorry if I offended/disgusted you or anything. 
You take care, Sxxxxn. :)
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear God, please help me take care of him and my other friends whom I made them angry with me...
I guess I am a wolf afterall...

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog