Sunday, November 8, 2015

Product - SKINS brand - Trisuit

Hey Blog,

Recently I just bought this Skins brand trisuit from Carousel for $100. Yes I know it is a bit expensive and costly but if you compare it to its original price, it is affordable. Plus it comes with a tag. My review will be at the bottom.


It comes in a box, Authentic Box! :D NICE!!!!!!!

back of the box
This is how much it costs if I decide to get it at original price! NOOOOO! I won't want to pay anything at that price.
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
A small bent.
Here is a short description about SKINS brand
Time to open up.

so excited!
Cool colouring
It's back - with two pocket slots.
The brand of SKINS material is impressive.
The sewing is quite thick.
The padding is soft and well sewed.
It feels so soft.
Oh well, let's wear it on Saturday morning ride. 

My fat bike and I at my quiet place

Pose for today shot
Still fat :(

REVIEW
Anyway, this SKINS trisuit provides a great fit while biking, you can use it for swimming and jogging. The suit material is very soft and very comfortable - it is not as "compressive" around the legs as other suits I have owned, The upper is kind of tight and supportive, the pad is decently comfort on the bike. Overall the suit seems to held up my fat figure very well so I have zero worry about its durability.

Make sure I drink
The scenery - quiet and tranquil place 
Do you like it? It is a good material trisuit which rival to 2XU. I guess I will stop getting trisuit. :) as I am contented already. (I already had two 2XU trisuit - Black and white version, my first trisuit, red-white-black version, random brand - black version and this.)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog