Sunday, November 15, 2015

Personal - Random Days Thoughts

Hey Blog, 

Here is a random thought post for this whole week by doing random stuff. 

Every morning, I will always greeted by the morning sun. I will spend a few seconds to look and pray to the sun for the world to be enlightened and give me strength to expand my potential. 


Everyday we have to learn to appreciate whenever we got a chance to look at the sun, when others suffer in hazy condition or from serious sickness or even death.....
With every prayer, I will feel happy and neutralise my inner self. And whenever I am given a chance to share my knowledge to the kids, I will feel energetic. That week was my P5 ICT lesson - Excel basic level. There is a student named, Shxun. He was previously from Park View, half year of his P2 after I taught him Microsoft Word,  He shifted to another school, and three years later, I moved to Dxmxi primary school, we met and today! I have a chance to teach him again. :D Thank you God for giving me a chance to connect him again. :) he still remembers me. 

pardon for my messy ugly nerdy face. 
Speaking about prayer... Many people will think that prayer is to ask Heaven to fulfill our wishes. But actually that is not the right mindset, we pray is a way of "communicate with Heaven", share your problems with Heaven, and ask for guidance. Not "slave" to do whatever we wished for.

Oh yeah! Just like cutting my hair. I wish my ugly nerdy haircut can make me look handsomely, but I know it is a dream. My ugly plain nerdy face won't even reach anywhere handsome category.

UGLY ME
Cheap salon located at Bedok. $8 for me :D
Done!
All I can do is to keep myself neat and tidy. Don't go too deep into my unrealistic dream.

Smile!
I should learn from Raindrops once they have done their jobs - cleaning the air, places and our hearts, they will go back to where they came from in their purest form, and then repeat this process endlessly. 

Perspective
The raindrops are just fulfilling their role and do it without any ranting over how many credit they will gain for cleaning the world. I have to continue to learn from them.

Even though I know the right mindset, but deep inside me, I do have a bit of wish for Heaven to aid me. But that's selfish!!! I feel so insincere. Even though... I have a chance to catch up with someone whom I like, who is so sweet and pretty. She has something unique which other girls don't have. But.... I feel so unworthy infront of her... And worrying it will hurt the relationship between us. What an useless guy I am... That I treasure friendzone over steady. God! Please give me some strength and guidance (not wooing her but manage myself) :,(

Thank you WY for helping
Three people with glasses
Selfie a few times to get best angle.
Ah! On Friday! It is Friday the 13th! I decide to do some reading over this superstitious day. Here are my research:

Facts about it
  1.  in Gregorian calendar, people considered it is the unluckiest day.
  2. there were a lot of myths involved Friday and number 13, which somehow creates a fear deep into our root. But is it real of not, it was unclear.
  3. the month to have a Friday 13th, must begin on a Sunday.
  4. usually feb, March and November will have Friday 13th. It will repeat such cycle in 28 year-cycle until 2026.
  5. there was a movie titled Friday the 13th.
Credit: Google, my teacher

Haha my traditional way of keeping the dates and days.
After a chaotic weekdays, weekend has come and swimming/cycling is a must! 

On my way to swimming pool, I found a bug. Sometimes I feel awkward but yet, better chatting with the insect. At least it accompanied me awhile by wiggling its tail.
When we re-focus our perspective and visions, we might able to view this world in different levels or even multi-levels.
So I should continue to see the bright side of my life... But the feeling of unworthiness is so strong... I think it is a depression...

What?! Raining?! Right after I stepped into the pool and dress up too!
It seemed moody weather made me feel more moody. Haha
Random thoughts of getting water Proof camera to take underwater pictures. The blue water can calm myself. Which I don't own one... This shot was taken at toa payoh safra :)
Anyway! Just breathe in and pose for the day! Selfie and Jeffie! Okay I know I am fat! 
Being fat is one thing. I should learn to appreciate whatever I am or whatever I have. If I don't workout, I might get worse.... Yeah yeah some people will tell me to do my best to get the best result. The best result is actually when we never give up. 

Kind of thinking of it... Feeling unworthy isn't healthy...
Jeff! You should learn to accept yourself and continue to improve! Like what Engkiat said. Maybe improve or change doesn't mean you will get the girl you want. But to continue to stand for the greater good and expand my potential spiritually!
:) okay! I will do so!
Overall, I learned and will alway keep myself remember this, it was From a movie (below). 


It inspired me greatly. Since I pray for guidance, it seems like Heaven has been guiding me after all. Heaven even made me feel worthy as much as I can - like teaching the kids. Want me to try and do it without any expectations of return from my actions. Praise to Heaven. I shall do my part of what Heaven wants me to do. 

Sorry blog for all those ranting. Haha

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog