Monday, August 18, 2014

Cycling - My Tron Jersey comparison

Hi Blog,

Today I have three tron inspired cycling jerseys. From left to right - podium, personal and failed jersey


Let's look at Podium cycling tron jersey. I wore two kind of Tron cycling jersey before - the whole suit and jersey with bib short. You can purchase it from this link.


In the past, I bought a full suit by mistake and then managed to sell it at half price... Ouch, it hurt! Then top-up the remaining amount for the jersey and bib short. But... The long sleeves jersey is too loose... I expect it should look slightly tighter like their picture in their site... Kind of disappointed.... I learned an expensive lesson - you should never remove the tag until you satisfied with the product! So that you are allowed to return the product for exchange or refund. Anyway, I have learned to accept the fact and live with it.

This is how my long sleeves jersey look like. The overall design and print. Cannot really see the line and texture of the Tron armor clearly.



After painful experience, I decided to search online for custom cycling jersey. I will compare the price. (You may read up more how I feel when I received the product) anyway, I learned to accept the outcome and make the best of it. The jersey printed cannot really process the gradient well enough. Take note.
comparing the latest one with the failed product 
Since they refunded and first attempt, I decide to try again with improved design. Here are the overall view of the latest tron jersey below. (Beside I made some stupid mistake, overall it is a fine printed.)




I wish that I can be given a second chance to make a perfect jersey. Will decide next year.

Jeff

2 comments:

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog