Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Cycling - Remake of Tron Custom Cycling Jersey

HI Blog,

In my previous post of my Tron custom Cycling Jersey, I made mistakes in the size and mad over my stupid judgement of size. I decided to ask them for cheaper shipping option but they can't give me a cheaper price. So upset..... Suddenly I recalled my friend's girlfriend has connection in China so I seek help from her and she is okay for me to send my remade jersey to her company! Instead of paying US$28, I am only needed to pay US$2 to her company! XD YIPPEE!!!

So I decided to improvise the whole design because based on the previous design (below) and some personal picture of it, and changes are inevitable.




The tone has nearly killed my brain juice...
I have no complaint for the back of the jersey

Due to my stupid judgement on the size, it looks short... :( Did you realise the tone doesn't stand out too.
The top circle is not aligned properly. 

From the side, under bright light, the tone and lines can't stand out at all.
Under the shade, the tone can't stand out and leave an impression that it has a dirty look.
For me, the custom size is a bad idea...
Here are the changes
  • Remove of gradient tone since it has no positive effect on the overall design.
  • Make it a black base.
  • Enhance the grey line even more lighter.
  • Reduce the blue inner glow.
  • Adjust the circle and line properly.
  • Give them a standard size which I usually wear.

After a few emails of communication with Iwen (Thanks God!), he wanted me to choose two prints - Sample A and B.

Sample A



Sample A matches closely with my design but as for sample B.

Sample B
Where is the center circle???
No much different. Hmmm
But the sleeve grey area is gone beside the outline. Hmmm That grey area will help to show some differences in the overall feel. I hope~
Now I believe they should be making it, Can't wait. Pray hard this is the LAST try....

Jeff

6 comments:

  1. Hey Jeffrey,

    Drop me a line and I'll have to send you a copy of my recent proof.

    As you know I'm working on a team jersey for a charity ride in a Tron theme. In my case I'm basing the design on Tron's pattern, vs. Sam Flynn...and mine definitely has a more "cycling jersey" aspects (team name, logos and such), but it has definitely caught the "feel" of what I'm after.

    Cheers,

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice tron jersey, how i can have one for my brother o.o??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adriana
      It is a customise personal design and it is not in the market.

      Delete

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog