Monday, August 11, 2014

Cycling - Troy Lee Design Helmet

Hi Blog,

I thought of getting a new helmet myself, personally I don't feel happy with the shape of my current Prowell helmet and furthermore, I want a spare helmet.

This is my first helmet - Prowell looks like. 


Then I checked online in togopart website and I found many helmet posts until I saw one post! They said it is Troy Lee Design A1 helmet for S$100. The shape is fantastic and stylist too! But it is a small size helmet... So I searched for Troy Lee design helmet only and found one more post.

Screenshot of his post

He sold his helmet for $120 firm and his helmet is large (for 60-62cm; 22.6-24.8inch). I thought my head is small until I measured myself with a measuring tape, my head size is 23 inch!!! Under large category. Oh God... No wonder... I have big ugly head... Anyway, I contacted him for a meetup and wanted to negotiate the selling price but he told me that he bought this for S$288!!! Omg that's expensive! 

I decided to check online - eBay and google, more or less around that price. So $120 is more than 50% discount! I can't resist my temption! 

So I met him up at jurong east MRT, but he texted me to change of Venue to Bukit Gombak and offered a $10 off. But I decided to be good and paid him as what we promised, he was already making a lost, so I should not take advantage of it. At least I got myself a good, nice looking and branded helmet at low cost! Thank you Heaven! 


What is it? Blog. Why I like this helmet? 


I love the front part of the helmet, it is part of the overall design on the helmet. Unlike my first helmet is plain black. A picture comparing my Prowell helmet with Troy Lee design helmet.


The colour is dark and matte in texture. It won't reflect light, gloss will make it look cheapo! And you know what, blog. This helmet has all my favourite colours - white, black and red!!!


And I love the roundness of that helmet gives. Just Perfect!


Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog