Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Cycling - Tron Custom Cycling Jersey arrived

Hi Blog,

My custom personal jersey has arrived!!! After months of trying, communications and waiting, it paid off!


They sent with FedEx, no wonder it is expensive... :( but never mind, at least I finally got it!


The colour is amazing! I am so excited to see this! TT^TT so touching


Look at the print! Especially the glow on the light strips! Just perfect!


It does have the glowing effect, contrast from the black colour armor.


What really impressive me is the hex Texture. Just as what I have designed! But it can't be grey in colour because of the print onto the black material. No choice.


With my personal signature behind my neck! Jeff in my personal favourite font!


Soft and smooth errr... I don't know the name but you will get it, it is the padding on the bib short. I have not tried the so-called best padding so no additional feedback over this. At least there is a padding unlike my previous tight has very thin padding...
(updated on 15/8/2014: I wore my new bib short and Let me tell you something. It is AWESOME and COMFORTABLE!)

I compared the colour with my design and I realised I need to re-arrange it properly, since something happened.............. :(


I gave them wrong size for the top... now it looks short.... I feel like crying................ Mixed feeling now....... Blog.............. Happy over the print and I got my personalized jersey. Why can't have a smooth making of my own personal jersey.......


Feeling emo now..... Burning.... why so? BECAUSE OF THE SHIPPING FEE! TOO EXPENSIVE! 

Okay. I calmed down already. I started to love my jersey now. :) here are some of the shots, enjoy! Oops!

ready for the shot.
Oops! too short!
Pull it down
Hold it there
Love my back
I am loving it!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog