Saturday, May 31, 2014

Trip - Cameron Highland - Evening time

Hi Blog,

Just a short post for our Day 1.

We have arrived to an apartment of Green Apartment. It seems like it was owned by someone who willingly to rent it out for tourists to stay in temporary. It seems affordable and it has enough rooms available for more than 9 people.

Take a power nap. zzzz
What a quiet place.

Quiet.
they are so noisy inside. HAHAHA....
Then after settled our luggage, we will have our vegetarian steamboat in the town.

Still wondering where is that shop...


HEAVY DINNER and PLUS DURIAN!!! Gained some weight back... :(

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take note that this blogspot doesn't have comment-notification alert, so if you have a question, please leave me your email so I can reply back.

if not, don't be shy to drop me your comment/feedback on my posts or follow my blog